CAT Checkpoint allows you to update your completed remedial work on the fly from your Android phone. If you prefer to work from printed lists you can print these from the Web App and update on the computer when you get back to the office. Other actions you can perform include: –
- adding a note or requesting clarification
- responding to a notification
- add a photo to show completed remedial work
- updating an item as complete
- notifying the main contractor when all defects have remedial action
- view your performance stats and monitor turnaround time
Update Remedial Work
Paper copies of remedial lists are available in both pdf and excel formats, additionally there is snapshot of any particular defect including photos. This is useful for folk who prefer to work from hard copy, all invited parties can print their own lists so no hand holding required. The Web App is free for subcontractors and there is a small charge for the Android App from the Google Play Store.
If you like what you see get your own subscription for CATCheckpoint so you can perform your own inspections. Assign defect items to one of your work crews or to individual trade staff. This is a great QA tool that gives your company a point of difference.